Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dream

I had this dream some time ago now, two weeks perhaps. The peculiar thing about this is that I don't normally remember dreams this vividly for this long. Some dreams are, as they are wont to be, fades from memory once my conscious mind took over. I wouldn't have mind this if the message is not so clear.

In my dream, an ex came back and made peace with me. It was nice and all... only that he asked me to marry him on Sept. 23, 2006. I was speechless and I could not believe I am hearing it right. I don't know but somehow in my dream I know that the day was sometime in June 2006. See... the marriage proposal was reasonable because normally here in my country, marriage preparations can be made in 2 months time. The dream ended there, with the camera focused on my face showing mixed emotions: indecision, surprise, fear and happiness.

I am not sure why I had that dream or why that intensity. It was likely, yes but something that I am not sure I want. What am I saying? Maybe I am just panicking subconsciously knowing that I am not getting any younger and I need to start a family soon if I ever want to have kids. But... why that date? Why him? Why can't I erase it from my mind? I'm telling you, it is nagging my brains everytime I have a free time. It is just there inside my head. Waiting for every opportunity to remind me of its presence.

What makes things more hazy is that... my lovelife is not in a very good shape now. I will discuss the details later when I am ready. But for now suffice it to say that everything seems falling apart.

I wish to get my life back on track.

2 comments:

Ronald Allan said...

Could it be that deep inside you subconsciously yearn for what you dreamed of...?

Althea said...

I don't know. I was thinking in the lines of... me being a psychic. ;P

But seriously, that is the most probable reason. Although I am having a hard time admitting it.