Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cure for boredom...

...I know there are many but this is the only one available to me now.

Don't you hate it when you know you have to finish something yet your body won't follow you? I am feeling exactly that right now. I have a report to finish but look at what I am doing... I am making a post to this blog. I could get fired for this, right? Hope not. Sometimes I ask myself why I even bother to write when obviously no one reads this site. I wish I have more friends. And since I don't have that many now, I'll just write here hoping that the internet will not tire of me yet.

I have been like this for about a week now. This could be a result of all the things that is bugging me. I need to find a decent yet cheap apartment, there are bills to pay, a lovelife to sort out... just to name a few. Life is just too sweet to me and never fails to give me something to work out. Hay! Well, that's life. You never know what you're gonna get next time.

I wonder if there are people who are actually worry-free. If there are please let me know. I admit that I am a worrier and that causes me more problem than what I already have. I want to stop being one. I just don't know how.

Well, it's time to go back to work. Enough of my ramblings.

4 comments:

Ronald Allan said...

Hmmm...we actually have a lot of things in common, if you think about it.

Nice to bump into a kindred in the blogosphere. Hope to read more of your posts in the future. :-)

Care to trade links? :-)

ExBF said...

I'f there are people who tell you they're worry-free, they're lying. Or on some really good drugs...

Althea said...

Ron - I already add yours.

exbf - Perhaps it is not really the problem that is my problem but the amount of worrying I put in them that makes them heavier than what they really are.

Ronald Allan said...

Ditto. :-)

You seem somewhat down. I hope you get to shake the blues away soon. :-)