Monday, November 21, 2005

Bummer! The bumper got bumped...

I had a minor accident this morning along Nichols. I wasn't hurt nor any of my passengers. That's something to be thankful for. Because of the really heavy traffic, we had to forego the police report and just agreed that we will settle this on ourselves. Maybe that's stupidity on my part but I was also pressed for time and I know how long this process takes. As of my writing this, I am still waiting for the driver to call me... he promised he will. I hope he is not going to chicken out because I don't have money for repaint right now.

The funny thing about this is that I have this uneasy feeling for two weeks prior to this. I know that something will happen to me and the car. Luckily, it is just something minor. I am still lucky in some ways!

No comments: